Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween IAP: Watched

Welcome to today's Halloween Indie Author Promotion!

Cindy Hogan -- Watched

Kindle, Nook, Amazon (paperback)


Q: What is Watched about?

It takes more than a school trip to Washington, DC to change Christy's life. It takes murder.
A witness to the brutal slaying of a senator's aide, Christy finds herself watched not only by the killers and the FBI, but also by two hot guys.
She discovers that if she can't help the FBI, who want to protect her, it will cost her and her new friends their lives.

Q: What movie rating would you give your story?

A: PG

Q: Why did you choose to self-publish?

A; I'm a bit of an optimist--just a bit, so when several editors wanted full submissions of Watched, I decided that if they could publish it and make a go of it, so could I. So, basically on a whim, I published on Amazon and by a stroke of luck, or just good timing, I got picked up by a distributor that sent my book all over the U.S.

Q: What is your favorite Halloween story/movie, and why?

A: I'm not so much into horror. In fact, I hate it. But I love suspense. Both Sixth Sense and The Village were great suspenseful movies.

Yesterday's Halloween Book
Tomorrow's Halloween Book 

Another book by today's author also featured here and here.

2 comments: