Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween IAP: Protected

Cindy Hogan -- Protected

Kindle, Nook, Amazon (paperback)

Q: What is Protected about?

They found her. Now she must run and leave behind everything she knows, including herself.

Q: What movie rating would you give your story?

A: PG

Q: What advice do you have for those wanting to self-publish?

A: My advice to anyone planning on self-publishing is to pay for the services you need to pay for. What I mean by that is that self-publishing doesn't mean free-publishing. Book publishers hire editors, cover designers and marketers. You should too. No money? If you have friends that can do a quality job, swap services with them, but don't put out shoddy material just to save a buck. Do it right the first time.

Q: What was your favorite costume as a child, and do you still dress up?

A: My favorite costume I wore as a child was a football player. I really looked great as a guy. :) Halloween is my favorite holiday and I still dress up each year. In fact, most years I end up wearing 3-4 different costumes to 3-4 different parties. My house is also always decorated to the hilt.

Yesterday's Halloween Book
Tomorrow's Halloween Book

Another book by today's author also featured here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment