Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween IAP: The Music of Anna Morse

Welcome to this year's Halloween Indie Author Promotion!

To start things off, I'm presenting the first of my Katon University novellas. Over the next several weeks, we'll focus on the next two novellas: Whistle, and I'll Come, and Britnell Manor, along with a bunch of other books and stories written by Indie Authors.

Andrea Pearson -- The Music of Anna Morse

Kindle, Nook, Smashwords


Q: What is The Music of Anna Morse about?

When Anya, a talented cellist, goes to Ohio to sharpen her skills with wind magic, she has no idea her studies are about to collide with terrifying creatures and people from another dimension.
Based off one of HP Lovecraft’s popular stories, The Music of Erich Zann.

A novelette in the Katon University First Year series. Will take about an hour to read.

Reviews:
"Very intense, with a hint of Edgar Allen Poe." - Teri

"A real page turner. Wonderful descriptions and very fast moving." - Ellen

Q: What movie rating would you assign your story, and to which age group is it directed?

A: Somewhere between PG and a soft PG13. Teenagers and adults 13 and older would enjoy it.

Q: Why did you choose to self-publish?

I was always very nervous over potential changes publishers would make in my stories, and one of the big publishers who was interested refused to promise to keep things clean. Self-publishing was the natural choice - I have control over content.

Q:   What was your favorite costume as a child, and do you still dress up?

I always enjoyed dressing up as a princess when I was really young, but in my teenage years, I discovered Phyllis Diller. Having short, curly hair, it was easy to replicate her look. :-) I still dress up if I'm attending a Halloween party.

 Tomorrow's Halloween Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment