Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween IAP: Blood and Snow volumes 1-4

Welcome to today's Halloween Indie Author Promotion!

RaShelle Workman -- Blood and Snow volumes 1-4

Kindle

Q: What is Blood and Snow volumes 1-4 about?

Every thousand years the Vampire Queen selects a new body, always the fairest in the land, and this time she's chosen Snow White.

Q: What movie rating would you give your story, and to which age group is it directed?

A: PG13

Q: When did you discover your passion for writing?

A: I loved writing even at an early age. It wasn't until I took a writing class through our community that I realized how many stories I wanted to tell, and that writing novels would fulfill that outlet. I chose to self-publish because I enjoy the freedom it gives me.

Q: Why did you choose to self-publish?

A: I chose to self-publish because I enjoy the freedom it gives me.

Friday's Halloween Book
Tomorrow's Halloween Book

No comments:

Post a Comment