Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day Twelve in el Contesto! :-)

Only three days to go! Only three days to go! Me? Excited? No way. ;-)

So, I've started a new hobby - making earrings. I've made some really cute ones so far. :-) (The guys in my audience are probably rolling their eyes. :-))

Okay, back to the contest. :-) For more information on it, go here.

The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task.

And here are those tasks!

Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
  • What did you think of chapters thirteen through fifteen? Anything you would change if you were the author? What would you keep? (4)
  • Question from Chapter Fifteen of The Key of Kilenya: How would you have reacted to the tunnel? (2)
  • Question from Chapter Sixteen of The Key of Kilenya: Why is Jacob not happy to see the forest here? (2)
Other (easier) Entry Options:
  • Tweet/Facebook/post to your blog the following: Only three days to go until my friend's book, The Key of Kilenya is released! (1 - Facebook, 1 - Twitter, 1 - blog. 3 entries possible. Entries aren't dependent on number of friends/followers)
  • Who should NOT play Aloren? (2)
  • "Like" chapters six through ten on Wattpad (2)
If you've already done the above, let me know and I'll give you the entries. :-)

Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."

Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment