Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day Ten of Contest!!

I spent almost the entire day yesterday formatting my book for Smashwords so that the eBook will look nice and pretty. I'm so excited for you all to see it when it's ready! It won't be anything special, but I'm really hoping the glyph I made will come through okay. :-)

Welcome to Day Ten of the Kilenya Contest!

For information about this contest (including prizes, rules and the other day entries), go here.

The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task.

Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
  • Question from Chapter Thirteen of The Key of Kilenya: What does Jacob fight in this chapter? (2)
  • Question from Chapter Fourteen of The Key of Kilenya: What does Akeno say to the seeds? (2)
  • Watch this YouTube video.Why is getting an agent a good idea? (2)
Other (easier) Entry Options:
  • Who should NOT play Jacob in an upcoming film? (2)
  • Fan the Wattpad user who had the question for the above YouTube video. (1) Tell them you saw their question on my YouTube video. (To give them credit for the video's material.) (2)
  • "Like" chapters one through five on Wattpad (2) ("Like" is a Facebook thing. The link is under the "vote" spot for each chapter.)

Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."

Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment