Friday, June 24, 2011

Day Eleven in Contest!

I finished all the formatting for the ebook version of The Key of Kilenya yesterday, and uploaded it to Smashwords. There's already buzz around it, and I've had a couple of people ask if they can showcase it on their blogs. Heck, yes! is the answer I gave them. :-) I'm so stinkin' excited for Tuesday!

Anyway. Back to the contest. :-) Welcome to Day Eleven!

Go here here for contest information.

The entries you'll get for completing each task is represented by the number in parenthesis.

And here are those tasks!

Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
  • Question from Chapter Fourteen of The Key of Kilenya: What did you think about the Fat Lady? (2)
  • Question from Chapter Fifteen of The Key of Kilenya: What are the people doing in this chapter? (2)
  • Watch this YouTube Video and tell me what I say about verbs like "walk," "move," and "run." (2)
Other (easier) Entry Options:
  • Follow Karen Hoover's blog (2)
  • Fan the wattpad user who gave me the idea for the above video (1). Tell them you saw their user name on my video (to give them credit) (2)
  • "Vote" for chapters twelve through fourteen on Wattpad (2)
If you've already done the above, let me know and I'll give you the entries. :-)

Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."

Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment