Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Authors and Their Blogs/Websites!

I'm all about networking. It's the best way to do things, especially as authors. So, I'm creating a list of author blogs/websites on my site. If you'd like to be listed, I need the following information from you:

Your name (name you're published under, or want to be published under)
Published? Represented? (give me your representative's url. You don't have to be rep'd to be on the list)
Genre?
Blog url?
Website url?

Comment on this post with the above info, and I'll do the rest! (Will delete your comment as soon as I've updated my website.)
Here's how it'll look:

Pearson, Andrea. Rep. YA. Blog. Website

Easy, peasy! Oh, and if you don't have a blog or a website, just leave that info blank. I do need one or the other, however. And, if I were already published, instead of "Rep," it would say "Pub," or nothing if neither. Remember, you don't have to have already been published to be on the list. :-)

The point of all of this is so we can follow each other and keep up with favorite authors and author friends. Networking is such a huge tool - we need to be using it more often! I don't want to add people unless they give me permission to do so, by the way. Unless you're J.K. Rowling or something like that, where finding this info on you is already easy, and we know you won't mind. :-)

Can't wait to get this started! :-)

Edit: It looks like some people aren't able to comment for some reason. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com) instead, with "Author List" in the subject line.

6 comments:

  1. congratulations on getting your book published.
    i gave up on the agent/publisher search and am preparing to try my hand at self publishing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this has been so much fun! Happy at the response I've seen. Spread the word!

    Milo - should be working now. Sorry 'bout that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker, Chad Robert. Adult Fiction. Writcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your name: Israel Carrasco
    Featured on: NY Times Humor Blog, Daily Comedy, USA Today, Forbes, Alwaysfunny.com
    Blog: http://israelcarrascojokes.blogspot.com/
    Genre: Humor/Comedy

    I would love to be part of your network!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, what a great idea!

    Roderick, Karen. Erotic Romance, www.karen-roderick.blogspot.com, www.karenroderick.com

    thanks. K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andrea. Congrats on your new book coming out. Like you, I love sharks too.
    I would like to be on your writer's list.
    My name is Laura Lofgreen. I am a girl.
    I write young adult.
    I am not yet published, but hope to be soon.
    My blog is http://mydeartrash.blogspot.com/
    My website is http://lauralofgreen.com/
    Thank you, my friend. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete