Friday, April 30, 2010

Book Review: Have a Little Faith

Author: Mitch Albom
True Story



After reading Tuesdays with Morrie, I wondered if Mitch Albom would be able to pull off another book with success. And he did. He takes us on a religious journey in Have a Little Faith, describing the fulfillment of a request to do a eulogy, and the change that a drug-dealing man, Henry, experiences. This true story was every bit as delightful as his other books I've read.

Mr. Albom's rabbi is both thought- and smile-provoking. His beliefs and philosophies on religious tolerance and acceptance really hit home, and I found myself agreeing on multiple points. The story of Henry is eye-opening, heart-wrenching, and heart-warming. This is yet another book I'd recommend to anyone looking for a book they can savor one chapter at a time.

For a really good description of the book (far better than what I have here :-)), go to Mitch Albom's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment